· By Merle von KOMBUCHERY
Pancakes - Delicious Kombucha recipe for Easter
Have fun with our fluffy and vegan kombucha pancakes!Easter this year means once again enjoying the special moments with the family and realizing how important it is to be healthy. We hope you have a nice Easter time with one or the other rays of sunshine despite all the restrictions. Our vegan pancakes are super fluffy without sugar and egg thanks to unsweetened applesauce and kombucha. At Easter there are no limits when it comes to toppings. Applesauce, a delicious almond sauce, berries or just a bit of maple syrup as a highlight. According to your taste! Here we go!
You need this equipment:
- mixing bowl
- Coated pan
Ingredients for 12 Kombucha Pancakes:
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cupOriginal Kombucha
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 4 teaspoons avocado oil or oil of your choice
- Oil for the pan for frying
And let's go!
1. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix everything until you have a smooth, liquid dough
2. Heat the non-stick pan over medium-high and add some oil
3. Now that the pan is heated, you can add a ladleful or large spoonful of batter to the pan, or more if your pan is sufficientn
4. As soon as you can see small bubbles in the batter and the bottom is lightly golden brown, you can turn the pancakes carefully
5. Now all you have to do is wait until the other side turns nice and golden brown and lift the pancakes out of the pan onto a plate
Mmmmh delicious! Happy Easter!
Hinweis: Dieser Artikel ist ausschließlich für Informationszwecke bestimmt und nicht als professionelle Analyse, Beratung oder medizinische Auskunft zu verstehen, sondern enthält die persönliche Meinung des Autors, basierend auf recherchierter Fachliteratur und eigener Erfahrung zum Thema.