Healthy through autumn with delicious cider and kombucha
We have put together an autumn kombucha cider recipe for cozy, cozy weather for you. Kombucha is not only a perfect soft drink, but also a warming companion for the cold seasons.
What you need:
(Recipe for 6 people)
- 2 large cinnamon sticks broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon of clove pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cloves
- 2 small pieces of Ginger
- 1 cup of dried apples (alternatively 2 fresh, chopped apples)
- ½ cup of cranberries
- grated peel of an organic orange
- 1 literKombucha Original
- 1 liter of apple cider
And let's go:
- Put the apple cider, apples, cranberries, Ginger pieces, grated orange peel, cloves and clove pepper in a saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then turn the temperature down to simmer for 20 minutes, uncovered.
- Then take the pot off the stove and let the liquid cool for about 5 minutes.
- The small spices are then removed again with a sieve.
- Now you can stir the kombucha into the liquid and reheat it if necessary.
- Then fill into glasses and decorate with a cinnamon stick.
Hmmm and your delicious Kombucha autumn drink is ready!
Thank you for reading!